Friday, December 30, 2011

A country I would like to visit




Hello! Today I’m going to tell you about something that I really love: travel around the world. But before, I must share with you the special meaning that such activity has for me. First of all, for me go travelling has nothing to do with a comfortable and expensive vacation in a picturesque country. The most important thing in a travel is to create a learning space. Under that conception, it doesn't matter where you go, because in every place you can get knowledge. The only thing you need for it is the desire.
A country that I want to visit very much is Chile. And I use the word “visit” because even though I live in Chile, I don’t feel that I know it. Therefore, I would like to take a bicycle and travel across its volcanoes, towns, and islands. In such places I would like to know the people who live there, learn about their music, poetry and job; more than anything I would like to understand more about their relationship with the nature. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi!, you have a interest concept of the trip, founded in a special relationship between nature and man.

    I share that with you. The places where we visit doesn't matter if we don't know how to appreciate it.

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think just like you when you talk about the importance to get knowledge and stay close to the nature when you travel. I think there are the better things someone can get from a trip.
    Maybe we can travel together someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will finish being a wise hermit with a long white beard who lives in the mountain and gives life advices to the people who goes there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece of writing!!! Congratulations!!

    2 POINTS.

    ReplyDelete