Friday, January 20, 2012

Thank you for the music

Hello my friends, today I'm going to write about a beautiful topic. It will be easy because everybody loves it; I’m talking about music.
The music that I like most is that which connects me to my roots, and makes me feel part of a great collective manifestation. Thus, it’s not surprising that mi first option is the Latin music. Anyway, Nevertheless, I like listening to music from other places. What I love about music is rhythm, because I feel he has to do with my physiology, my animal dimension. The melody is secondary, and has more to do with my emotions, my human dimension.
I like listening to music when I ride a bike, when I read or when I wake up. But I also like listening to music when I'm with other people, especially if we are talking about Cumbia. Music gives place to be heard both in solitude and in society.
My favorite group “now” is a Chilean one, called “La Orquesta Huambaly”. They are very old, but their tropical sound makes me feel in the climax of my youth. My favorite singer is Atahualpa Yupanqui, because he sings to his roots.
For me music is absolutely essential. It is the possibility of opening up us in our animal and human dimension. At the same time, it gives the possibility of share with the others in a supremely and sincere way. I think is one of the best things that we have. Let me say thank you for the music. 

3 comments:

  1. I think that music is very important, as you say in the animal and human dimension, but I think that if there is a god, his language si the music, so, it's important in a divine dimension too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your words, and specially when you talk about music, because it's something that excites me, but I had never thought about the animal dimension you talked about..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job, Alfred.

    The only thing is that the word "rhythm" is "it" not "he".

    Don´t forget including subjects after introductory phrases: "I think IT is..."

    Fianlly, use gerund (v-ing) after a preposition:
    "possibility of SHARING".

    2 POINTS

    ReplyDelete